Monday, September 2, 2013

It's been a couple of years since I wrote here.  That makes me feel a little sad.  I have still been writing. I have journals full from the past two years. The last time was when Daughter A was leaving for college. Now Daughter B is starting her senior year.  This time next year I will have an empty nest.  My world feels a little uneasy right now. 

My blog theme was Christian Spirituality for the Real World.  I still stand by that theme...how do we live in the real world with bills and kids and 40 hour a week jobs and bullies at the same time keeping our heart humble and our connection to our spirituality?  Attending church on Sunday is only a tiny little sliver of the pie.  That's two hours a week...what about the rest of the week? How do we stay connected the rest of the time?  I recently listened to a song that a friend had posted on her FB page.  "Everything is Holy" is the name of the song.  Our "church" cannot just exist in brick and mortar.  Enjoy a little song and remember that EVERYTHING is Holy.


No comments:

Post a Comment